It’s not a secret that Miami Beach is one of the most photogenic destinations in the world. It includes a playground with endless photo opportunities and culinary experiences. Additionally, with the accommodations that are ready for the spotlight. Visitors as social media influencer, experience the destination that’s truly like no other place in the world through their camera lens. It’s easy to document the picturesque hotels, restaurants, gorgeous Art Deco buildings. However, art installations populate the city for social sharing across all their personal platforms.
Travellers can also find inspiration through the Instagram feeds of a few local influencers including @BiCoastalBoy, @EmilieSobel, and @RiaMichelle. “We love our local influencers and the content they share that gives current and future visitors a snapshot of what to expect while in Miami Beach,” adds Grisette Roque Marcos, Executive Director of the MBVCA. “And, as a way to provide travellers with real-time information and influencer-recommendations, we also recently launched @ExperienceMiamiBeach handles on Facebook, Instagram and @EMiamiBeach on Twitter.”
Primarily a land of sun, surf and sand, Miami Beach offers naturally beautiful backdrops for images and video. Therefore, to help visitors make the most of their time, and curate the best photo-worthy content, the MBVCA has created a list of must-visit destinations including:
- Como Metropolitan: This beauty overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. Guests have immediate access to iconic South Beach and the city’s dining, shopping and entertainment. The staff know the area inside-out and can organize city excursions to accommodate any interest. However, it includes customized art tours, unique dining experiences, concert tickets, or family-friendly activities on and off the water. Therefore, whether travelling for business or leisure, this luxury boutique hotel is perfect for jet setters to capture photos while they receive personalized service.
- The Gale: Style and comfort are the mottoes at this hotel. With a rooftop infinity pool overlooking the Atlantic, a modern Italian restaurant that makes diners feel like they’re in a Fellini movie, and the famous Regent Cocktail bar. However, the hotel’s elegant style makes this a top Instagrammable stay.
- The Shore Club: This gem brings a fresh, modern vibe to the dynamic energy of the city. Travellers can lounge at the SkyBar, an intimate and picture-ready setting for guests to drink and relax under Miami’s starry sky. Additionally, indulge in a brunch featuring authentic Mexican cuisine at the picturesque Diez y Seis restaurant overlooking the hotel’s infinity pool.
Step and Repeat Experiences
- Faena Mammoth: The Faena Hotel, filled with aesthetically pleasing artwork and the nine-foot gilded skeleton of a woolly mammoth. However, it’s on every major influencer’s feed and on public display for visitors to take a photo for their social channels.
- Artechouse Museum: Dedicated to showcasing experiential and technology-driven artist works, these interactive pieces get visitors physically involved.
- Versace Steps: No trip to Miami Beach is complete without visiting Villa Casa Casuarina at the Versace Mansion. Travellers who visit this glamorous Villa will give their followers some serious FOMO with their luxurious snaps.
Instagram worthy dishes + drinks
- Saxony Bar: No average bar, reservations needed in this intimate setting steeped in golden-age glamour. A lively late-night lounge featuring a classic menu of time-honoured cocktails and live DJ sets. Guests here tend to be as gorgeous and well presented as the room itself. Jetsetters can capture the gold leaf ceilings and Art Deco-influenced design in their photos while sipping on brilliantly-executed cocktails.
- Scapegoat: The only bar in South Florida that specializes in All-American beers, spirits, wines, and cocktails. However, travellers can sip on one of its signature cocktails: gin blended generously with honey syrup and lemon juice. It is an extremely photogenic drink.
- Bungalow-by-the-Sea at the Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club: A standout palapa-roofed concept tucked in the newly-refurbished Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club. Bungalow-by-the-Sea features a 96-seat bar that offers photo-ready cocktails and standards like fresh oysters and a Wagyu beef burger. However, Mojito Mondays are a must where travellers can mix their own Mojito on Monday afternoon at 2 p.m. with the Bungalow-by-the-Sea mixologist.
Britain is known as “LGBTQ-welcoming Place to Travel”
Interesting thing to do in New York in short time
Thrilling Adventure activities by Royal Caribbean International
Newly Launched Limited-edition Cruzan® Watermelon Rum