The Hainan Ocean Sports Season Teen OP Sailing Summer Camp officially opened on July 21. At the sailing port of Banshan Peninsula in Sanya. However, 20 teenagers with their parents from Shandong, Fujian, Guangdong, Jiangxi, and other cities gathered to experience the fun of sailing and enjoy the summer scenery. Hainan Ocean Sports Season jointly hosted by the People’s Government of Hainan Province; General Administration of Sport; and Sanya Tourism, Culture, Radio, Television, and Sports Bureau. However, the event successfully held for two years and has received popular recognition.
Why Sanya is for Tropical-loving Travelers?
Known as the “Hawaii of China”, Sanya attracts tropical-loving travelers looking for a slice of paradise with a touch of cultural experiences. With gorgeous landscapes covered with 68% forest along with a multitude of historical landmarks. However, it continues to provide travelers with a “cultural and touristic” immersive experience.
- Tourists can discover the secrets of the villages and ethnic groups at the “Binglangu Li & Miao Cultural Heritage Park” and “Nanshan Cultural Tourism Zone”.
- Additionally, explore a cultural theme park and watch “The Romantic Show of Sanya”. However, dances and songs bring Sanya’s ancient past to life.
- Visitors can get a feel of the art and music at the “ISY Music Festival”, Therefore, artists come together to showcase Sanya’s new cultural trends.
- It keeps travelers wandering for more.
Diverse activities and a profound cultural background provide strong support and assistance for the rapid development of tourism in Sanya. However, it has also been a top spot for world-class competitions that include:
- The Miss World Contest
- ABB FIA Formula E Championship
- The Global World Yacht Race
Sanya strives to allow travelers to get a glimpse of its cultural heritage. Above all, it has been able to maintain its beauty, culture, and history for travelers worldwide. Travelers from 59 countries can now enjoy a 30-day visa-free entry when traveling to Sanya. Additionally, direct flights from London to Sanya have also been developed for ease of transportation.
Sanya will continue to provide a “cultural and touristic” immersive experience to all. Therefore, discover the beauty of this tropical paradise.
Switzerland is the best place to live in the world: Keith Yuen
Britain is known as “LGBTQ-welcoming Place to Travel”
Virtuoso will help you decide your perfect Instagram-Summer travel destination
Escape to Bermuda for Island Cultures, Nature, Cuisine and Cricket!