Grupo Vidanta, is the major developer of resorts and tourist infrastructures. It is leading in major cities of Mexico and Latin America. It expands and enters into a new vertical by launching unparalleled and award-winning cuisine, hospitality, wellness and entertainment with Vidanta Cruises.
The first Mexican line of luxury cruises, whose launch will mark a milestone in the country’s travel industry.
The company’s core philosophy of constant innovation and always looking forward for promotion as one of the exponents in the tourist offer worldwide. The launch of Vidanta Cruise makes Group the first developer in the country to operate both on land and at sea. Through Vidanta Elegant, which is a masterpiece of privacy and exclusivity of 15 tons and 153 meters long.
- This impressive ship, the first of the Vidanta Cruises fleet , is made up of 149 sumptuous cabins and suites.
- The ratio is of one crew member per passenger – unlike the standard one to five- Vidanta Elegant will have a personal concierge for each cabin.
- Additionally, six public decks and restaurants of different specialties to satisfy the palate more demanding. Original 11 bars and lounges lounge.
- An area of immersive entertainment, luxurious spa and fitness center.
- A beautiful swimming pool on the top deck and multiple jacuzzis.
- A menu designed by two award-winning and experienced chefs: Eric Pansu and Pascal Molines.
“Vidanta is proud to present a revolutionary approach to luxury cruises,” said Iván Chávez, executive vice president of Grupo Vidanta.”
“In 45 years we have built a legacy based on extraordinary and personalized services in our vacation complexes and now we are expanding it on the high seas with our unique perspective and giving access to hidden gems of our coasts to create the most incredible vacation and cultural experiences, that no other cruise ship can provide. ”
Grupo Vivanta acquired the boat, dismantled it and rebuilt it from the hull, carrying out a personalized and unique renovation. With the help of the best naval engineers and architects in the world, including the industry leader, SMC Design. Vidanta Elegant will provide guests with an elegant and sophisticated experience.
Additionally, Vidanta Cruises will also offer a new benefit for its guests. With just one check-in, travelers can split their trip between Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta and Vidanta Elegant. It will give them access to the best vacation experiences both on the cruise and in its largest resort in the country.
The amenities and services on board will offer an unprecedented level of luxury for the 298 passengers on board. And equally an exceptional capacity compared to the industry average of 2,300.
Detailed information on the itineraries, duration of the trips, destinations and dates will be announced soon. For information about this and other exclusive Grupo Vidanta vacation options, please visit vidanta.com.