Studio 19 London, the award-winning premium audio brand from Nuwave Channel Partners, is to launch one of the world’s first pocket-sized portable device, Solo Play. Therefore, capable of transforming any wired/wireless speaker into an Amazon Alexa A.I. assistant – to global travel retail.
Nuwave Channel Partners already supply stylish and innovative technology, gadgets and accessories to the travel retail market. Additionally, including some 40 airlines such as Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, Etihad Airways, Norwegian, EasyJet, and Ryanair.
About the New Gadget Solo Play
- Launching in October with its first listing on Aer Lingus. Therefore, the company looks set to have the first must-have travel gadget of 2020.
- Solo Play is sleek and ultra-portable (50x50x14mm/25g) and one of the smallest devices to be Amazon Alexa certified.
- From Solo Play app, users can easily convert their favorite Bluetooth speaker into an Amazon Alexa smart device.
- Enjoy the personal assistant experience anytime and anywhere.
- The device boasts a voice control range of 33ft (10m)
- Rechargeable battery offering 8-10 hours of standby
- Acts as a music amplifier, plug standard headphones into the 3.5mm aux port. Hear the music with a natural, dynamically-enhanced lift.
- Connects to any wired music system, turning it into a wireless one.
- The ability to stream music from a phone, tablet or laptop, including the car, office, home and even while out.
However, the range of premium quality audio equipment from Studio 19 London already impressed the design industry. Above all, it’s Solo Tower Wireless Speaker picking up a recent German Design Award.
Nuwave Channel Partners Managing Director Hoj Parmar said: “Solo Play is another eye-catching and innovative product for us and, with A.I. assistants hugely popular and increasingly becoming a part of millions of lives. We’re very excited to make that experience easily available to everyone in the desirable and design-focused way Studio 19 London does best. We’re greatly looking forward to seeing the reaction once people get their hands on it.”