1. How were your 3 most memorable looks you created in the year 2019?
For my favourite looks I created in 2019 I used a few of my favourite brands but also my own fashion brand AlwinasFashion. (@alwinasfashion) I love to combine leather with fine satin materials or elegant, light dresses with leather sneakers.
2. Do you have a list of beauty products on your wish list? If so, what are the top 2 things on it?
Beauty is my passion and I love to test new beauty products and brands. There are several beauty products on my wish list: One of them is the new fragrance “Flowerbomb Nectar” by Viktor&Rolf. Also, I am really in love with shimmer on my cheeks 😊 so I would love to try the Shimmer Highlighter from Bobbi Brown.
3. Which is your favourite beauty brand and what collection are you eagerly waiting for in 2019?
I really try to support local companies on the beauty and fashion industry. But I also waiting for the new collection of YSL fall look collection 2019.
4. That one fashion look who wanted to create for so long but couldn’t till date. Any plans to scratch that from the list this year?
I am obsessed with leather jackets, so this fall I will do a lot of leather looks! So excited!
5. Top 5 essential beauty products according to you is a must-have while travelling.
– moisturizer (dry skin is not really nice)
– Wet Cleansing tissues (must have on travel)
– nourishing cream
– Oil-free face wash (my fav is from Neutrogena)
– BB cream (I don’t need a ton of makeup, BB cream and you are good to go)
6. what are your plans for 2019, what new we can expect from you?
I am already planning 2020 )) but, I am collaborating with amazing well-known brands, so you will see a huge amount of new gorgeous looks, beauty tips, and also the best tips of NYC “must visit” places. Also, I am walking on NYFW and participating in many events all around NYFW.