Laird Superfood, the maker of assorted superfood products, announced the newest addition to its popular instant beverage line, Unsweetened Instafuel. The new Unsweetened Instafuel mixes premium freeze-dried 100 per cent Arabica coffee with the fan-favourite Unsweetened Superfood Creamer. Therefore, create convenient, delicious and functional fuel, all without sugar or anything artificial.
“With the explosive success of our Unsweetened Original Creamer, we quickly began working on an on-the-go option that combined the power of our creamers with the convenience of an instant coffee or tea,” said Paul Hodge, CEO and co-founder of Laird Superfood. “We’re always looking for new and innovative ways to keep our customers energized and in peak performance for their active lifestyles and the Unsweetened Instafuel offers an easy solution you can feel good about drinking.”
About the Unsweetened Instafuel
- The third offering in Instafuel line alongside Matcha and Original flavours
- Above all, contains only four ingredients including coconut milk powder, freeze-dried 100% Arabica coffee, Aquamin™ and organic extra virgin coconut oil
- No added sugar
- No artificial flavours, fillers, gums or preservatives
- Additionally, refrigeration is not required
- All-natural, non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, vegan and keto-friendly
- However, not individually packaged and just $1.62 per functional latte serving, saving time and money
- Consumers to create a perfectly balanced latte anytime, anywhere, by simply adding water
Most instant beverages sacrifice quality and flavour for convenience. However, Laird Superfood’s Unsweetened Instafuel uses high-quality, whole-food ingredients. Therefore, to provide a rich, instant latte with no artificial ingredients and no added sugar.
Unsweetened Instafuel is available for purchase online at its website. Above all, the product priced at $12.99 for an 8oz bag.