On July 20, The event took place at the Castle Hotel and Spa, in Tarrytown, New York, USA. The prize was awarded by International Business Magazine. With high performance formulation, all of the brand’s lines are developed with rare clay and natural vegan products not tested on animals.
In addition to recognizing the excellence of Kion Cosmetics, this award is one of great importance. Because it helps to expand the name of the brand, opening doors for new business in the international market,” says Urandir Fernandes de Oliveira, President of BKC. Also, noting that the line has a wide variety of facial, body and hair products. Equally with innovative technology that is effective in treating wrinkles, lightening, cleansing, hydration and measurement reduction.
- The focus for this year is on Asian markets, such as China and Thailand, as well as expansion in the United States.
- In Brazil, the plan is to open some 60 kiosks and shops in the country’s main shopping centers.
- The products will also be available at kioncosmetics.com, in Portuguese, English, French and Spanish, or via telemarketing (+55 11 25770275).
- The primary raw material used in Kion products is red Brazilian kimberlite clay.
- The formation of rare cay takes place more than 850 million years ago and has more than 130 cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications.
- Classified as the most powerful element for rejuvenation of the skin.
- The extraction of clay takes place in Corguinho, Mato Grosso do Sul, in Brazil.
Kion Cosmetics participates in the industry’s leading international fairs. They include such as In-Cosmetics, Cosmoprof and Expocosmética, among others. Specialized publications such as Glamour UK, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue Russia and Cosmetics Design have already recognized the brand’s unique properties.