Kentucky Peerless Distilling Company announces the inaugural release of their first Bourbon. The bourbon however comes ttt bottles that day. Kentucky Peerless will have its second Bourbon Release on August 3, 2019.
- Kentucky Peerless will open at 9 a.m.
- Especially for the ones’s interested in the limited quantities of Peerless Bourbon.
- Complimentary tastings takes place every half hour from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Tours will be offered at 1:30 and 2:30, limited to 30 people per tour.p
- After beginning barreling in March of 2015, the Taylor family has been patiently crafting.
- One barrel at a time making fine Rye and Bourbon.
- Corky Taylor, 4th generation and CEO, has been breathing life back.
- Further taking in to his great-grandfather’s legacy that originally started in 1889.
Standing true to what the first generation once started, the Taylor family has taken no shortcuts in making a quality product surpassed by none. With the use of sweet mash instead of sour, non-chilled filtration, barreling product at 107 proof and bottling it as a barrel strength whiskey, Peerless has carefully crafted an independent path that is here to stay.
Tasting and purchase of Peerless Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey takes place on August 3. Venue is at Kentucky Peerless Distilling Company. The location is on 120 N 10th Street in downtown Louisville. The distillery is open to the public on Monday through Saturday from 10:00am to 5:00pm (Thursdays and Fridays until 7:00pm).
Stoli Group returns to Singapore with refreshed portfolio ideal for the Asia Pacific(Opens in a new browser tab)
Ricola products with Heinemann at Frankfurt Airport soars higher(Opens in a new browser tab)