Super-premium Armagnac brand Chabot has introduced two new stylish gift boxes. It will contribute significantly to two of its flagship products standing out on travel retail shelves.
However, the upgraded packaging – for Chabot Napoleon Reserve and Chabot XO Superior – has been introduced to increase these two signature Armagnac products’.
About The New Packaging
Chabot Napoleon Reserve
Therefore, the reserve now presents:
- In a classy deep green box made with the finest materials
- The liquid is housed in the well-established striking dark green frosted bottle
- Aged up to 20 years with a nose of plums and oak
- Comes in 70cl and 1-litre sizes
Chabot XO Superior
The presentation has also had a makeover:
- Elegant gold on black premium gift box now housing its iconic crystal cut glass bottle
- The liquid contained within is a brandy with a unique blend of Armagnacs
- Aged for up to 35 years with a nose of plum and almond
- Comes in 70cl, 1-litre and 1.5-litres sizes
Additionally, both new gift boxes for Napoleon Reserve and XO Superior have double-sided artwork. It allows the retailer to choose the side with a classy square in the centre, or the other side with a bottle shape outline, which is more playful.
“The new packaging makes this an ideal impulse purchase for gifting and is sure to stand out on travel retail shelves” – Kathleen Gentzbourger
Chabot’s ‘Coeur’ elegant packaging for XO Armagnac
GAZE Wine Cocktail’s Innovative New Wine Beverage
Ricola products with Heinemann at Frankfurt Airport soars higher
Amazing Offers by Beauty&You on their 1st Anniversary