FRAAS – The Scarf Company comes to TFWA World Exhibition & Conference (Red Village, K29) with a successful year behind its back. FRAAS customers in the travel retail sector now include different cruises. Therefore, includes Princess Cruises, Minoan Lines, Tallink, Aeroflot, China Airlines, Lufthansa, SWISS and, most recently, AIDA Cruises.
“The past year has been very successful for our company. The increase in turnover and acquiring numerous new customers is the result of hard work from our team and also highlights the demand for fashion accessories in the industry,” explains Christian Rührschneck, Head of Global Retail at FRAAS. “Our worldwide travel retail presence continues to grow, but we know there is still so much more room for opportunities for FRAAS. The fashion accessories category is full of potential. We want to be the ones to show it to the travel retail buyers.”
About the FRAAS Campaign
This year visitors to TFWA World Exhibition & Conference will get to experience FRAAS – The Scarf Company’s essential collection, centered around personalized gifting – Signs of the Zodiac. Supported by a campaign named, ‘Follow your lucky star with FRAAS’.
- Includes a POS game where customers are invited to spin the wheel, a chance to win their very own personal Zodiac scarf.
- Whether you are a Leo or Capricorn, the new ‘Signs of the Zodiac’ collection from FRAAS ensures a personalized scarf.
- 12 different designs (one for each Zodiac sign)
- Each scarf comes in a printed gift box making them an ideal present for a loved one.
- Above all, the scarf also comes with a card that reveals their star signs strengths, weaknesses, lucky numbers, and colors.
- Highlighting of its ABC of the Universe collection, puts learning, respect, solidarity, mindfulness and maximum individuality in focus.
“We have scheduled the campaign in Nuremberg and Munich airports and look forward to its proven positive impact with travelers. The presence of FRAAS at the POS is sure to significantly improve both the travelers’ shopping experience, our brand awareness, and basket sales,” adds Christian Rührschneck
However, the accessories from FRAAS tell stories and express emotions like none others.