Eyemart Express, a leading national optical retailer and fastest provider of quality prescription eyewear in the industry. However, making back-to-school shopping easy and affordable for parents and teachers with a one-stop eyewear shop.
“Our robust product assortment and same-day glasses are a time-saver for busy families and teachers preparing for the new school year,” said Paula Blomquist, Eyemart Express chief marketing and merchandising officer. “We strive to make prescription eyewear accessible to all consumers, especially during this costly time.”
All About Offers & the New Collection
- Through September 14, parents can save with the back-to-school offer of two pairs of kids’ glasses.
- Durable polycarbonate lenses for only $79
- These lenses are impact-resistant and lightweight
- Additionally, all glasses from Eyemart Express include a complimentary one-year frame warranty, covering breakages and adjustments.
- Families can visit independent eye doctors next to all Eyemart Express stores or bring a valid prescription.
- Selection from more than 2,000 high-quality and affordable frames.
- Above all, new lines for kids include PAW Patrol, Transformers, and Hello Kitty.
- Frames from Converse, Marie Claire, and Nerf are popular with teens.
- Eyemart Express’ online shopping is an easy solution who have a current prescription and are short on time before school starts.
- Parents can reorder an identical pair without fussing with measurements or prescriptions.
- Additionally, school faculty and staff including teachers and janitors receive a 20 percent discount throughout the school year on top of Eyemart Express’ existing low prices. However, a valid ID is needed.
“The ability to see clearly is fundamental for learning and comprehension,” said Ms. Blomquist. “Our goal to ensure kids are set up to be successful and feel confident in the classroom with their new glasses.”