Summer in Bermuda is extraordinary and offbeat. However, lively island cultural celebrations blend with an absolutely perfect climate when outdoor adventure complements luxurious offerings. Additionally, airlift from east coast cities just two hours from the mid-Atlantic island is perfect for the travelers.
Explore Bermuda’s Multiple Itineraries
GoToBermuda.com has an array of itineraries that will help you make the most of your stay:
- 48 Hours With Erik Conover – The American vlogger and his mother took advantage of the short hour and a half flight from New York City to tour the island’s natural wonders. However, they explore turquoise waters and shipwrecks and catch early morning sunsets for some quality time together.
- 5 Days Of Fun in Bermuda: A Family Itinerary – With special hotel packages and a great mix of kid-friendly activities packed into one. Therefore, families are discovering that Bermuda is made for them. Both unforgettable and easy, this five-day itinerary is for active families.
- Women Who Travel: A Female-led 5 Days in Bermuda – Bermuda’s clear waters, pink beaches, and limestone cliffs are ideal for a long weekend away alone.
VIP Treatment At Bermuda’s Annual Summertime Cricket Soiree
Cup Match (Aug. 1-2, 2019) is Bermuda’s biggest annual cultural event. As a fierce sports rivalry unfolds on the cricket field between the East and West over two revelry-filled days.
Experience Cup Match in style! However, the VIP Cup Match Experience includes:
- Gate entry to the Cricket Festival ($20 value)
- Fast track gate access (no waiting in lines)
- Special reserved field viewing of the game; come and go as you please
- Complimentary drinks
- Meet & greet with past and current cricket players
- Insider tips on how to gamble, what to sample and who to root for
To book your Cup Match VIP Experience visit, www.ptix.bm/vipcupmatch.
Innovative Tourism Experiences
The new official Visitors Services Centres in Hamilton and St. George’s are hubs of business, retail, tourism, and cultural activity. However, guests can enjoy a warm welcome and receive everything necessary to make the most out of their Bermuda experience. Above all, this includes online booking, credit card payment, touch-screen technology and more. Additionally, visitors will get accurate information that is reliable, seasonally relevant and easy to book.
- The Hamilton Visitors Services Centre, open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 4pm daily (open until 8pm during Hamilton’s Harbour Nights).
- The Town of St. George Visitors Services Centre, open Monday to Saturday 10am to 4pm (closed on Sundays).
Service from United and American Airlines
United Airlines’ daily nonstop flight service to Bermuda from Newark International Airport continues through August 19. However, American Airlines will also offer nonstop daily service through August 30 this summer from Charlotte and Washington, D.C.
Bermuda Hosts Gay Pride Parade
Bermuda will host its first gay pride parade on August 31, 2019. Above all, celebrating LGBTQ culture and providing a fun, inclusive environment for all participants and spectators. However, the parade’s primary sponsor is OutBermuda. Above all, it’s an island organization that promotes and supports the wellbeing, health, dignity, security, safety, and protection of the LGBTQ community in Bermuda.
Fairmont Southampton Offers some amazing deals
Fairmont Southampton has announced an all-inclusive package available for travel late summer through winter 2020. Additionally, guests may enjoy amazing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and beverages included at the resort’s extensive list of dining options.
- Package starts at $299 per person per night based on double occupancy
- Reduced pricing for tweens and teens rolled into the package. As always children five and under eat free!
- Spacious guestrooms
- Sweeping water views
- Richly appointed with private balconies and amenities
Additionally, new offerings at Fairmont Southampton include:
- Wickets Coffee Bar: Enjoy your day with a grab-‘n-go coffee and tasty snacks. Additionally, choose your energizing favorite from fresh sandwiches, healthy salads, and luscious pastries to-go.
- FootGolf: The resort’s Turtle Hill Golf Club, the newest sport to come to Bermuda. However, FootGolf is played by kicking a soccer ball into XXL golf cups on the golf course in as few shots as possible.
Enjoy your evening with Bermuda’s Live Music
However, the sound of music fills the air in Bermuda during the summer months, especially on Summer Fridays.
- The Dock at the Waterlot Inn – There is nothing better than watching the sunset with a Dark ‘n Stormy® from The Dock at the Waterlot Inn, a live band soundtracking the scene.
- The Hamilton Princess & Beach Club – On Fridays and Saturdays, the Hamilton Princess’ lobby bar Crown and Anchor delivers the best live entertainment.
- Swizzle South Shore – Sip a punchy, potent Rum Swizzle (one of Bermuda’s most iconic drinks) and groove to the beats of live music during the weekends.
- Pompano Beach Resort – On Sunday and Wednesday nights, DJ Craig “Bubbles” Darrell, spins today’s favorites, top 40 hip-hop hits. Additionally, with a variety of songs from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.
Visit Sands Resorts Macao for the Adventurous Experience
What an American Budget looks like while Traveling
These Coffee & Tea Products are Inspired by F.R.I.E.N.D.S TV Series
Urban-inspired, Travel-friendly fall collection by Lyssé New York