Sunny skies, barbeques, sight-seeing, and beach trips. What more can we ask for? The warm weather has finally settled in and it’s time to start planning your summer trip. Maybe this is the year you decide to steer clear of the typical beach trip and decide to go somewhere historical to sightsee. Wherever it may be, this is the perfect time to get your travel planning started.
Travel Expert, Amy Goodman, is here to help you jumpstart your summer travel planning by sharing some of her most important tips.
Plan To Save:
Planning your summer travel ahead of time will result in better accommodations for a great price.
Booking.com is offering at least 15% off during their Great Getaway Sale for stays booked between June 1 and August 31st in destinations all across the globe. With over 5.7 million unique places to stay across every budget – from five-star hotels to villas, apartments, farmhouses, chateaux, houses and more, you’ll always find the accommodation to perfectly suit your summer travel wishes. When searching for your accommodation – you have access to more than 176 million real.
However, the reviews from guests who have actually stayed at the properties ensure that you end up in your perfect accommodation. No need to stress, it’s summertime!
Road Trip Prep:
If you’re hitting the open road, make sure your vehicle is ready for the trip whether it’s a tire check, ample luggage room or updating your technology to help pass the time and easily navigate the roads.
The all-new 2020 Ford Explorer Hybrid is built for your next adventure. It’s a no-compromise SUV which features:
- An EPA-estimated range of more than 500 miles between gas station fill-ups
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi for up to 10 mobile devices and Co-Pilot 360
- A suite of driver assists technologies, to simplify every turn of the trip
- Cup holders that can fit juice boxes
- Michelin® Selfseal® tires, designed to help you continue your journey, instead of changing a punctured tire on the side of a busy road
For more information, visit https://www.ford.com/suvs/explorer/
Pick a place that suits your travel style whether you’re taking a solo trip or one with family and friends.
Need some inspo? American travelers looking for a destination rich with culture, cuisine, history, and outdoor adventure don’t need to travel far. Conveniently situated just north of the U.S. border of Maine is Atlantic Canada, the coastal Canadian region featuring New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island.
Atlantic Canada is renowned for its:
- Breathtaking coastlines
- Local characters
- The freshest seafood, etc.
Activities to be Done:
- Hike through pristine national parks
- Sea kayak to sandy beaches
- Set sail for whale watching
- Explore historic small towns
- Experience the highest tides in the world
- Chase giant icebergs
- Learn how to shuck an oyster
- Find authentic live music around every corner
With warm temperatures and longer days, summer is an ideal time to explore. Check out everything there is to do at www.visitatlanticcanadanow.com
Take the sting out of vacation price tags with travel rewards credit cards. They provide a great way for you to pay for a summer vacation with points earned from your everyday spending.
The PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card is a favorite.
- Provides all the benefits of an annual fee card – with no annual fee.
- 2 percent total cash back on all purchases for PenFed Honors Advantage members
- Allows you to earn unlimited cash rewards that you can use toward your next summer vacation when you’re purchasing groceries, gas, entertainment, paying bills and everything else!
- Provides real value that adds up quickly when making travel purchases – even overseas.
- For those vacationing abroad, there are no foreign transaction fees and no spending caps or hidden fees to worry about while you’re away!
Find out more at www.PenFed.com
Keeping fit is important while traveling: Joey Ching How
Virtuoso will help you decide your perfect Instagram-Summer travel destination
Top things to do at the airport in your Leisure time!
Discover the Most Popular European Destinations with Cheapoair.com
Henry Golding as the Official Brand Ambassador for the Hennessy
Try the new Organic Vinegar by De La Rosa