Nestlé International Travel Retail General Manager Stewart Dryburgh presents Dubai Duty-Free Executive Vice Chairman and CEO Colm McLoughlin and COO Ramesh Cidambi with a Special Recognition Award. The award highlights Dubai Duty-Free’s significant achievement of being the #1 retail outlet for the KITKAT® brand worldwide (Duty-Free or domestic) for the last 20 years.
Keynotes from Dryburgh while presenting the award
- Dubai Duty-Free stands out as being consistently the leading KITKAT retailer globally.
- The demonstration of what an amazing retail powerhouse it is and we’re delighted to mark our appreciation with this award.
- The partnership with is long-standing and much valued. Moreover, it has been instrumental in our industry launch of a number of new KITKAT products.
- The product variety including KITKAT Chunky, Singles and, most recently, the added-value KITKAT Senses range.
- Also very timely as Colm comes up to the 50th anniversary in the duty-free industry.
- Nestle congratulates on this truly remarkable achievement.
Dubai Duty-Free retails an extraordinarily wide range of confectionery and food products. Moreover, with annual sales of US$2bn plus. Also, with sales in 2018 of US$130.37m (6.47%).
“We sold some 1,620 tonnes of chocolate alone last year, so this category plays an important role in Dubai Duty Free’s product mix,” says Colm McLoughlin. “KITKAT is a very important and popular brand for us in Dubai and we applaud NITR for its ongoing innovation in keeping the offer new, relevant, and often exclusive. We very much value our close working relationship and are most grateful to receive this award.”
Ricola collaborates with Dufry to enter into Spanish Travel Retail
Nuwave Channel Partners introduces The Armor London
A Jewellery Brand that believes in Women Empowerment
Chabot’s ‘Coeur’ elegant packaging for XO Armagnac