Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise
“I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea.”
– Alaine Gerbault, Sailor
Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise is a thing to do in Mexico that puts a mind at ease. A warm Pacific breeze, white and soft sand and Pillars of eroded rock is the scene where you can capture the imagery.
Cabo San Lucas is a place that never fails to live up to high expectations, relaxing and dreamy. The stories you have heard from different travellers, the pictures you have seen, don’t do much fairness because Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise is something you need to experience yourself.
There are many places to go during your Mexico cruise, whether it’s a family cruise or a needed getaway with your better half. You will never be lacking things to do in Cabo San Lucas.
Sail across the glimmer seas of the Cabo coast with a luxury snorkel and lunch Cruise, sipping cocktails or sparkling wine with Mexican sunshine on board. Cabo San Lucas gives a chance to snorkel in the ocean to discover troves of tropical fish and coral reef. After that, you can feast a lunch of international specialities.
Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise Includes:
- Luxury yacht-sail and snorkelling in Los Cabos
- Sail over crystal clear water in Chileno Bay or Santa Maria Bay
- 50-foot sailboat with a professional crew
- Paddle-boarding among tropical fish
- Gourmet lunch including fresh shrimp and seafood
Firstly, board the luxurious 50-by 17-ft vessel at the Los Cabos Marina. The next is to set sail to either Chileno Bay or Santa Maria Bay depending on weather and wind conditions to begin your stylish experience upon the ocean, during the 12-mile journey to the ecstatic beach.
Also, you can enjoy the beauty of Los Cabos’ rugged coastline with complimentary appetisers and drinks from the open bar.
After mooring in the bay then choose from different aquatic activities, paddle-boarding, sink into the soft sands of the beach, plunge into the waters to discover the marine life and do snorkelling.
Gourmet Lunch on the beach includes Local and International Specialities. Local and International specialities include: fresh shrimp, catch-of-the-day, slow-cooked roast beef pate rolls, Dutch Edam cheese, Seasonal Fruit, Fresh Picked-Green Salad and hand rolled Sea-food Sushi. Also, you can sip a variety of premium drink at the open bar.
Offshore sojourn is guaranteed at Marina Sanctuary because it is one of the top snorkelling destinations in Mexico.
- The minimum age for Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise is eight years
- Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise Tour is not available for passengers arriving on a cruise ship
- The minimum age for drinking is 18 years
- Both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian option are available
- Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise Tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Sailing time depends on Weather Conditions