Paul Gauguin Cruises is an operator of the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific. The m/s Paul Gauguin is offering up to $500 Shipboard Credit per stateroom on select 2020 voyages during its “Dream in Blue” promotion. However, it needs to be booked by July 31, 2019. As an additional bonus, deposits are reduced to $250 per person.
Shipboard Credit on select sailings varies by stateroom or suite category:
- $300 Shipboard Credit per stateroom, categories E or F
- $500 Shipboard Credit per balcony stateroom/suite, category D and above
- 7-Night Tahiti & the Society Islands – January 11; February 15, 22, 2020
- 10-Night Society Islands & Tuamotus – January 29, 2020
- 7-Night Society Islands & Tahiti Iti – January 4; February 8, 29, 2020
- 11-Night Cook Islands & Society Islands – January 18; March 7, 2020
Therefore, Shipboard Credit used toward indulging in a:
- Spa treatment at Deep Nature Spa
- Purchasing a souvenir in La Boutique
- Booking a shore excursion aboard The Gauguin, and more
Additionally, Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering savings of 50% off standard all-inclusive cruise fares on all voyages. They also included airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco.
This promotion is for new bookings only, subject to availability, and must be booked by July 31, 2019, and requested time of booking.
Shipboard Credit amount determined by balcony stateroom or suite category. Non-balcony staterooms (E-F categories) receive $150 per person Shipboard Credit. Reduced-rate deposit of $250 per person is refundable less a $100 administration fee.
Roundtrip Economy Class airfare from LAX or SFO is included but based on availability in a class of service. Air credit for non-use of this promotion is $1700-1900. Air add-ons from home city to LAX or SFO are also available upon request. Port, security, and handling charges of $159–$235 per person are additional.
However, Offer may be or may not be combined with other offers and can be discontinued at any time. Additional terms and conditions may apply.