At this year’s TFWA World Exhibition & Conference (Bay Village, Bay 3A), sunglasses specialist De Rigo will be showing buyers the latest in ultimate sunglasses style from UK designer brand Mulberry.
Available in eight color versions, De Rigo expects the Lewis 07 to be a highlight with buyers during Cannes. Also on the stand will be the latest collections for licensed brands including Furla, Chopard, Converse, and Carolina Herrera.
Mulberry’s New Collection of Frames
Mulberry welcomes three new frames to the eyewear collection that have been designed with cosmopolitan settings.
- The frame shapes are graphic and bold with a hint of vintage.
- The Mask Chain frames are dramatic and square.
- The Claudia and Christy both lean towards a Cateye shape – in solid, chunky acetate for the Christy and slender brass wire for the Claudia.
- The color palette is versatile and easy to wear. Therefore, focussing on Havana or Black acetate and brass metallic with flashes of green, pink or blue, either discreetly embedded in the frame or tinting the lenses themselves.
- The signature punk chain adds an edge to the sunglasses, extending subtly along the temples.
- Styles include the SPLA28 – Lewis 07 – a mask style whose lines and materials inspired by the world of sport.
- Soft rubber frame and bridge guarantee utmost comfort and a perfect fit.
- However, a single lens customized by Lewis Hamilton’s Panther logo topped by the Police logo.
- The temple tips are in hypoallergenic titanium.
De Rigo has the global agreement to manufacture Mulberry sunglasses and negotiated a listing with World Duty-Free outlets in the UK from April this year, where sell-out is described as “excellent” by Alessandra Piccin.