Gap, the cultural American clothing brand, today launches “It’s Our Denim Now” Fall campaign. It focuses on denim through a modern lens, with styles and fits for every dimension of today’s generation.
Introducing new high rise must-haves. In more styles than ever. “It’s our denim now” #GapDenim
Since 1969, Gap has been at the forefront of progress and inclusion. “It’s Our Denim Now” continues to celebrate inclusivity and work together with talented creatives. The motto to portray this through an integrated marketing campaign.
About the campaign
The anthem of unity ‘We can get there faster if we all move together‘
- The hero campaign film is a direction by Fleur Fortuné and is set to Move Together by Ndidi O.
- With powerful lyrics including ‘we can get there faster if we all move together,’ the song is an anthem of unity. Moreover which underscores the brand’s long history. Tales of bridging gaps and bringing people together. However, even in divided times, while also inspiring today’s generation to pave a path forward, together.
- Championing diversity and the versatility of Gap denim, the film showcases the magical realm of feeling comfortable in own skin.
- It empowers to move towards an optimistic future.
- The accompanying campaign imagery was shot by next gen photographer, Tyler Mitchell. He captures models in a wide range of denim styles and fits.
- The collection including the High Rise Cigarette, the newest offering for women’s is a lean, straight fit and is tight in all the right places.
- In addition to elongating the body and skims at the ankle as well as the men’s Skinny made with GapFlex technology for extra flexibility and total comfort, versatile for day or night.
“It’s Our Denim Now” also teases upcoming fall collections that are a nod to Gap’s 50 year heritage.
- Launching on August 20, the limited-edition Denim through Decades capsule comprises of iconic styles from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.
- The updates with on-trend modern details.
- While the 1969 Premium collection features elevated pieces of today with denim
- In addition to namesake logo hoodies, shirts and jackets which will be refreshed seasonally.
Oribe Hair Care Debuts in Travel Retail Channel for the First Time(Opens in a new browser tab)
All about Solo New York’s New Collection(Opens in a new browser tab)
Jockey Launches Jockey Generation for the Entire Family(Opens in a new browser tab)