Today, Casio G-SHOCK unveiled an all-new line up to its popular men’s MUDMASTER series. However, the timepieces geared towards those who work in the toughest of conditions. Therefore, best known for its mud-resistant technology. Above all, the three new GGB100 timepieces were created with an updated Carbon Core Guard Structure and triple-layered carbon-insert bezel, providing durability in a lightweight case.
- 200M water resistance
- Shock resistance
- World Time (38TZ/38 Cities)
- Approximate 2-year battery
- Auto Double LED light
- Full auto-calendar
- 5 daily alarms
- 1/100th Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
More about the Casio’s New Launch
- The GGB100 is available in military-themed colorways, black (GGB100-1A), green (GGB100-1A3), and orange (GGB100-1A9).
- Additionally, feature the MUDMASTER traditional cylindrical button structure, made to prevent debris from entering the watch.
- Textured band and large buttons to ensure ease of use and high visibility.
- Additionally, with a dual-layered case back of thin stainless steel and fine resin to keep it airtight, resistant to shocks and provide a comfortable feel to wear from day-night.
- Above all, it includes location and activity-tracking technology. They come equipped with a special function within the app that provides a location indicator, mission log memory, location memory, step tracker, sunrise and sunset data and more.
- Additionally, the timepiece’s Quad sensors- compass, thermometer, altimeter/barometer, and step tracker – further enhance its capabilities.
Above all, the GGB100 timepieces will retail for $350 each. However, available for purchase this August at select jewelers and the G-SHOCK Soho store.
Best Watches and Jewellery Product by TR Business
Henkell X Freixenet, Presents New Products in GTR
Know more about Beverly Hill’s BOLD Summer Celebration
Accolade Wines runs a Sampling Campaign with these Luxury Brands