- The premium, unisex streetwear line takes equal inspiration and also designing from some of Post’s favorite things.
- As well as Bud’s heritage to create a one-of-a-kind collection that will bring fans closer to Post Malone and company than ever before.
- Also drawing inspiration from Post Malone’s distinct tattoos, Americana and his favorite light-lager, Bud Light, with notes from his upcoming album cover art and unreleased lyrics on select pieces.
Reminiscent of Post’s personal style, which blurs the lines between world-weariness and self- confidence, Post along with his creative team, Travis Brothers and Brian Vera, designed an interchangeable mix of clothing along with accessories. Thus collection, all priced between $10 and $250.
Nods to Bud Light and the Anheuser-Busch brand are sprinkled throughout the limited-edition collection. Key pieces include:
- The iconic Baron the runaway Clydesdale from the first-ever Bud Light ad on a cotton twill jacket
- Acid-wash printed premium denim
- Vintage western cowboy printed tees therefore inspired by a 1996 Bud Light rodeo campaign
- Emblematic Anheuser-Busch hoodies
- Cozy Bud Light sweatpants.
To kick-off the launch, the company is hosting a New York City-based pop up shop and moreover for two-days only.
Date & Time - Sunday, August 4th from 2-8PM and Monday, August 5th from 3-7PM Venue- 89 Crosby Street, New York, NY 10012.
The space is designed in conjunction with Post Malone and Virtue, the agency born from VICE. This will be the only place to purchase the collection before it drops online.
Following the pop-up activation, NYC fans have the chance to catch Post Malone perform on Light’s Dive Bar Tour stage. Therefore he will return for an intimate show for fans. In addition to this, he will announce when the full merch collection will be available online at shop.postmalone.com.
Eyemart Express Reveals Four Notable Designer Eyewear(Opens in a new browser tab)
Is the Budweiser Oscar Ad Anti-Male?(Opens in a new browser tab)
Kentucky Peerless brings more surprises for Bourbon lovers(Opens in a new browser tab)