Follow these Long Flight Tips !
- Wear comfy clothes which cover your whole body as it can get super cold and tropical on the plane. Ensure that your shoes are not very tight, it will make your feet swell up at high elevations. This is a must in our life of long flight tips.
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate your body and skin! Avoid liquor, tea, espresso; it dehydrates your body. It is recommended to drink the same amount as you usually do in your daily routine.
- Get travel accessories such as a pillow, eye mask, noise cancellation headphone etc. while travelling. Have quick access to the loos, make sure you take the aisle or window seat. Reserve the good seat! If you want more leg room, opt for exit rows.
- There are several things you can do before your flight to help avoid jet lag or at least mitigate it. Change your sleeping patterns for few days according to the time of your flight or destination to which you are travelling.
- Take a day flight which has layovers so that you can have proper meal and rest by de-boarding flight for a few hours; this tip can work for you if you do not have any constraints on timing.
Long Flight Packing List
These are the must-pack essentials as bonus in long flight tips when you are trapped in an airplane for hours. Sometimes the flight isn’t fun but with adequate preparation, you’ll just survive.
How to pack your products for travelling?
Damiani Jewels at Dubai Duty Free
Tips for an easy long flight
Cambodia Airports raises awareness of plastic waste
How to protect your luggage while travelling on a plane?
What should be worn while travelling on a plane ?