Bebe Rexha has partnered up with fashion brand Bebe, to debut an empowering national marketing campaign ‘BEBE LOVES BEBE’. Therefore, the campaign was created to celebrate the powerful idea of loving and accepting yourself, feeling incredible at any time, all the time. Rexha appears in the brand’s Fall 2019 campaign. However, debut throughout the U.S. on social, out of home, and in print with the launch of Vogue’s September issue.
“It’s incredible to be part of this campaign, it’s more importantly about me loving myself! I hope to inspire and empower women all over the world with this message of self-love,” commented Bebe Rexha. “I grew up wearing Bebe, it was the coolest piece of fashion you could have, so to be able to mix fashion and my music is so fun,” Rexha added.
About the Campaign and the New Collection by Bebe
- Inspired by Rexha, her honest unveiling of the fashion community and their injustice when she was nominated for a Grammy.
- In an empowering video on Instagram, Rexha called out designers who failed to dress all celebrities, and those who do not fit “a runway size.”
- Rexha urged women and men to love their bodies and feel beautiful at any size, hence the campaign hashtag, #LoveYourself.
- Rexha’s personal appearance at Macy’s Herald Square on November 7th, to promote the Bebe Fall/holiday collection.
- The collection includes sportswear, outerwear, swimwear, active footwear, handbags, watches, jewellery, eyewear, accessories and kids.
- The full 2019 Bebe collection is available at department stores nationwide, as well as online.
Joey Gabbay, CEO of Bluestar Alliance and manager of the Bebe brand commented:
“The Bebe brand has a passionate consumer following, one that loves the brand and all it has to offer. Similarly, Bebe Rexha has passionate fans around the world that love her, her music and what she stands for. Beyond sharing a name, this was a natural partnership as Bebe is a longtime fan of the brand herself.”
“Bebe is a full lifestyle brand, and continues to garner a strong following: its clothing is sexy yet comfortable and can take any customer from day to night,” comments Ralph Gindi, COO of Bluestar Alliance. “The Bebe customer, after all, is a notoriously loyal one, and stays true to the brand by accessorizing its apparel, from head-to-toe, with all its product offerings.” The Bebe brand has consistently remained true to its DNA since its inception, known to accentuate the customer’s body, but also fit into one’s lifestyle with ease.