This year at the TFWA World Exhibition, plush toy specialist Aurora World will be revealing its Winter 2019 collection to travel retail buyers. However, just in time for the festive season (Green Village, K67).
However, the collection will be available in travel retail stores from November 2019 to February 2020. The winter collection offers travel retail operators an irresistible offer at the number one gift-giving time of the year.
New Additions to the Aurora World Range
1. Sparkle Tales range:
- Igloo Polar Bear – a 12” polar bear with icy blue feet. Additionally, a smaller 7” Eira Polar Bear also available.
- Jingle Reindeer – an adorable 12” reindeer with golden hooves and silver antlers. Additionally, a smaller 7” Noelle Reindeer also available.
- Blizzard Husky Dog – a grey and white 12” husky with blue eyes and silver ears and feet. Additionally, available in a smaller 7” Aspen Husky Dog.
- Grayson Wolf – dark grey and beige with golden feet and ears. Additionally, available in a 7” size Luxi Penguin and Misty Penguin – grey and white with icy blue feed and under-wings and adorned with shiny silver spots on their bellies, available in 12” and 7” sizes.
- Key chains and various other characters in a range of shapes and sizes with prices ranging from €5 to €25.
- Tutti Unicorn – a 7” plush unicorn with a rainbow mane and purple hooves.
2. Glitzy Tot – a brand new line in Aurora’s portfolio. However, it features two 8” adorable Reindeer, available in pink or white.
3. Shaun the Sheep – new to Aurora’s plush portfolio. However, it’s from the popular animated series about a sheep who thinks and acts like a person – usually getting him into trouble!
The new Shaun the Sheep collection includes:
- Shaun the Sheep 8in
- Shaun the Sheep 12in
- Backpack Shaun the Sheep Key clip
Says Garry Stoner, Travel Retail Sales Manager, “We saw the great interest for Shaun the Sheep at the Singapore show, and expect the line to be in very high demand due to the upcoming kids’ movie, ‘Farmageddon: A Shaun the Sheep Movie’.
“TFWA World Exhibition is our key travel retail event and each year we return with a wider range of characters and increased industry business.”
Above all, after successfully introducing it to buyers earlier this year at the Singapore show, is now bringing the character to Cannes.
Jockey Launches Jockey Generation for the Entire Family
Go Travel – A brand of Travel Accessories joins Travel Retail Consortium
Coach launches fall 2019 Global Advertising Campaign
Newly Launched The Elysian Collection by Bonterra Organic Vineyards